City Utilities bills are available in large print or Braille for persons with a visual impairment. Ask for these or other accommodations from Customer Support.
City Utilities has two kiosks where payments can be made. Our outside kiosk is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is located on the exterior wall of Citizens Square, 200 E. Berry Street. The second kiosk is inside Citizens square and is available during business hours. Payments made to both kiosks are applied to your account in real-time.
- Hours: call-in customers Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM until 5:30 PM. Our call center will be closed for training on Wednesday, September 29 from 2–4, payments can still be made via telephone during this time.
- By Phone: Call Customer Support at 260-427-1234. English and Spanish speaking representatives are available.
Services Available from Customer Support
- Start or terminate water and/or sewer service
- To begin new water service with Fort Wayne City Utilities, please call Customer Support at 260-427-1234 or sign up on-line.
- Service turn-ons are completed as appointments are available.
- Bill payment arrangements/extensions
- Utility account information