Acceptance of Terms
You should assume that everything that you read or see on the Site, including all files, images, text, software, and data, is copyrighted or otherwise protected and owned by the Company or a third party who licensed the right to use such material to the Company. Further, unless otherwise indicated, all logos, names, package designs, and marks on the Site are trademarks or service marks owned or used under license by the Company. Permission is given to view, copy, print, and distribute individual pages from this Site solely for informational, non-commercial purposes in learning about or evaluating the Company’s products and services. Any forms, applications, and/or literature made on the Site are available for personal and/or internal use. When filling out or using any forms or applications, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and maintain and promptly update your information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
No other use of the content or material within this Site or any portion thereof is permitted without the express written consent of the Company. Specifically, you may not:
- use the materials on the Site for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or noncommercial);
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notations from the materials within the Site;
- modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, upload, or re-use any of the text, graphics, or other materials on the Site without the Company’s prior written permission;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- post or transfer any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, harassing, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any confidential information, trade secrets, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” any other form of solicitation, or software viruses.
The Site may contain links to external sites on the Internet that are operated by parties other than the Company. Any such link is provided only for convenience and shall not be construed as an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by the Company with respect to such site, its owner(s), or its provider(s). We make no representations whatsoever concerning external sites and are not responsible for their content or availability. If you have questions or concerns regarding the content of any of these external sites, you should contact the site administrator directly.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Company makes no warranties or representations that the content on the Site is accurate, complete, current, or free of technical or typographical errors. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SITE’S CONENT, OR ANY EXTERNAL SITES ACCESSIBILE THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY, AND ITS AUTHORIZED AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, SITE CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, EFFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE RELATED TO THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH US, ANY OF OUR SERVICES OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Termination of This Agreement
Fort Wayne City Utilities
200 E. Berry St.
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
T: (260) 427-1234